[IP] Novolog

My daughter Shannon (11) has been using novolog all week and we
really like it so far! I think it is better suited to her. It
brings down the high bgs faster and farther than humalog so we
are having to adjust ratios, etc. Yesterday went especially
well - her numbers stayed between 94-168 (range is 80-180) all
day and night! I hope this trend continues! :) I'll let you all
know how it's going from time to time.

Take care, Kerri and Shannon (11), dx 11/96, pumping 11/99