Re: [IP] Lantus- good or bad?

Dianne Said:

>My big question is.... since they came out with lantus it's suppose to
>do , in essence what  the pump does, will the insurance companies start
>rejecting claims for people going on the pump because they now have >lantus
>to use?

I took Lantus while I've waited to get my pump.  Lantus doesn't work for me,
does absolutely nothing.  Its like I'm not even taking anything.

IMHO, I haven't seen Lntus to be that great an improvement over anything
else.  I'm actually doing a bit better on Lente, than I did on the Lantus.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted