[IP] Why do they call it a honeymoon period if I'm not anywhe re fun?

>I am under reasonably good control with the injections.  I wake up every
morning between 80 and 100 and mostly am around 130-160 after meals, even
when I screw up I rarely go over 225.

well, you are doing much better than i am! congrats!

>getting a lot of nighttime hypoglycemia.  I wake up at 2 am with a 40-50
regardless of what my bed time BG was.

although you may technically be under good control, i really feel for you
with that many lows. hope the lantus reduction helps!

as for the exercise issue, i can't help you there at all. pump or no pump,
i drop like a rock if i exercise.

good luck on your a1c's!