[IP] Re: Feelings and Diabetes

When I'm in a group or with someone eating a wonderful sugary, high-fat
food (cake, ice cream, custard, etc.) I just look on and feel pain...yes, I
do suffer...and I also feel cheated.  Although being pumpers supposedly
allows eating everything, I still avoid sweets and high fats because of
vascular problems.  Do I feel left out?  You bet.  And again, CHEATED.  But
then when I start feeling sorry for myself (lately it's been often), I
think of Christopher Reeve.  What could be worse than living like that?