[IP] lantus -good or bad

Hopefully insurance companies will not start rejecting the pump claims.  The
reason I'm on the pump could not be fixed with lantus.  My basal requirements
are steady from 12:00pm to 12:00 am, but then they drop a little, followed by
a severe increase in needs from about 5:00 am to 10:00 am. I require a 75%
increase during these hours.  There is no way lantus could even come close to
addressing my varying needs during the am hours.