[IP] Express Scripts

I'm glad to see how HAPPY you all are with Express Scripts.  I just found out they are contracted with my insurance
company starting in January. Something to look forward to.  : (
I'm going to have to order my pump supplies through them to get the insurance to cover them correctly, but I'm keeping
my insulin prescription local. I may have to pay a little more, but at least I will know it's safe and accessible. If
you have any more tips for dealing with these people, I'm all ears!

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who wishes she could just buy her supplies anywhere she wanted and still get good coverage.