Re: [IP] Baby teeth and High Blood Sugars

I know what you are going thru. My Jake is almost 11 and he lost 6 baby teeth
within 2 weeks of each other. We called him Gramps for a while. His sugars
were horrible, but endo said from puberty/hormones not fr losing teeth! GL w/
middle school years, I taught there and it was very amusing watching the kids
grow up! I loved it, but I had to move to elementary when Jake was diagnosed
so I could take care of him at school when needed. I don't think we'd have
made it thru pre-k to 4th w/out me being at the same school! Trena(mom2Jake)