[IP] Chicago Pumpers FIRST Support Meeting :)

Well, I guess the official first day will be this Tuesday, October 9th,  for
those of you who can make it.  If you need directions, please let me know.
It will be at Oak Park Hospital at 7:00.... We will be on the Endocrine
Associates floor which is the second floor.  You go in the main entrance and
down the long hall a little to the left of the entrance and go all the way
until you can't go anymore.  If you look to your left you will see a set of
elevators.  Take them to the second floor.  There is plenty of parking in
front of the hospital in the parking lot....
If you want to enter on the emergency room side, that's much easier to get
out because they close the doors after 8 in the front and you have to walk
around.  But it's not a far walk... maybe a good time to chat a little more
:O)  If you do this, you can park in the parking garage (I believe it's free)
and enter the ER doors.  When you walk in, just make a turn to the left and
then a sharp turn to the right and go out the doors and you'll see that set
of elevators.  Take them to the second floor.
Oak Park Hospital is located in Oak Park at 520 South Maple Avenue.  This is
one block east of Harlem Avenue and runs the block south of Madison.  You
can't miss it.  The ER entrance is two blocks east of Harlem.
Again, PLEASE, PLEASE RSVP either way so I know how many people to expect :O)
Also, if you need further directions, I can give them to you then also...
If you'd like to contact me by telephone, e-mail me and I will give you the
number :O)

Hope to see as many of you as possible!  This is exciting...