Re: [IP] (Off-Topic) The President of the United States needs you!

At 09:28 PM 10/3/2001 catherine popper wrote:
 >--- Dan & Denise <email @ redacted> wrote:
 >> The Office of the Presidential Prayer Team has asked
 >> that I relay this
 >> information to my friends and colleagues so that it
 >> will reach its goal of
 >> enlisting 2.8 million people
 >This is terrifying. Isn't there some better place for
 >you to shop this crap around? I've kept my mouth shut
 >on the IP list about the president's decision
 >regarding you-know-what research....

This is subject is off topic for this list. We have already written
privately to the person that started this thread. If anyone else feels the
need to discuss it further,  please contact the HELP address below and ask
to be subscribed to the Spirit list, where the topic would be more

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sam Skopp