RE: [IP] Need of some support (long)

Gail, you sound like you are under WONDERFUL control right now!

I'd tend to agree w/you and find another social worker.  This one sounds
like a weirdo who can't simply understand that you are venting your
frustrations at all of this.

Once you have your child, you can handle all of it...I did without a pump
and without glucose monitors!  I'm still here to prove it and my kids are 24
and 22!!!

Go for it.  As long as you and your husband are standing together with this
and it isn't causing a conflict amongst the two of you, then do it!

Huge hugs go out to you and your hubby...
Kathy B.