[IP] (Off-Topic) The President of the United States needs you!

The Office of the Presidential Prayer Team has asked that I relay this
information to my friends and colleagues so that it will reach its goal of
enlisting 2.8 million people (1% of the population) to pray regularly for
the President--especially in our current crisis.  I recommend that you join
this effort.  There is no fee or obligation.  Just sign up and you'll
receive a window decal in the mail, plus e-mail updates on the specific
prayer needs of the President and his Cabinet.

To sign up, go to  http://www.PresidentialPrayerTeam.org

Love Always,