Re: [IP] DFW pumpers

Sharon Andrews wrote:
> If you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and would be interested in getting
> together with other area pumpers, let me know.  I only know of 2 other pumpers
> in this area right now, maybe 3.  Perhaps, we could all meet at a restaurant
> in the mid-cities area within the next few weeks.  Let me know!
> Sharon

Did you ever hear from anyone else about getting together?  Whatever you come up
with, I'm sure I could make it.  I have my own business so I'm very flexible
about meeting times.  I haven't gotten information on the October meeting at
Irving Baylor yet, but will let you know as soon as I hear something.

George Lovelace
(I'll see if I can dig up my old lists of DFW members)