[IP] manicures/pedicures

I get my nails done every 2 weeks and I have never had a problem.  I splurge
and get a pedicure for special occasions.

I go to the same girl and have been going to her for 5 years and she supplies
me with my OWN tools (files, brushes, etc).

I used to do hair and nails myself and every tool that is used is supposed to
be sterilized after each use with Barbicide.  Alcohol DOES NOT sterilze
anything.  It only cleans off the surface dirt.

And cuticles are not supposed to be cut off, the are to be pushed back and
left alone.  The only reason they should be cut off is in the case of a
hangnail and then it should be clipped back.

The girl who does my nails wipes her table down with those Clorox wipes after
each person and sterilzes everything after each use.  I personally don't
worry about anything since I have my own tools that I bring with me for each