Re: [IP] I'm ALMOST an official member!!

email @ redacted wrote:
> that is wonderful!!!
> but i have a question...
> why do most people use saline?
> i never did...i just used my insulin!
> what has everyone else done??
> thanks
> debbie
> pumping 04-01 with my JETT :o)

I don't know if "use" is the proper term for the saline that I pumped.  I was
just trying out the different makes of pumps available and saline was the safer
solution to infuse, rather than having to deal with real insulin via pump, or
just the mechanics of the pump with saline.  Once I felt comfortable chosing my
pump and had twisted the arms of my ins. rep. hard enough, I then began pumping
insulin for real.    :>)

"Thank you Novo/Nordisk for making a non-irritating lyspro"