Re: [IP] I'm ALMOST an official member!!

Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:43:37 EDT
From: email @ redacted
[IP] I'm ALMOST an official member!!

Hi Matt,
Glad to know you're so-o-o close to being on the real stuff.  Where in NC
are you?  We're in the SE Coastal area.  Feel free to E-mail privately if
you choose.  And yes, some people do have problems with the tape causing
reactions, but since you're just starting, it may not be that.  Do you have
any problem using bandaids?
Take care and besto'luck with the pump-did you name it?
Marj; Mike; and "Ace, the PP" (portable pancreas)

Hey everybody,

Well, yesterday was my first day on my new 508 pump.  For right now, I'm
pumping saline, so I guess I'm not an official member of the club......yet.
But next Tuesday, we close the deal and start the real thing.