[IP] Forwarded for Jenny Bowhill

While my children are not diabetic - I am, they do attend a private
school which has two students currently using insulin pumps.  I know one
the parents well, and from what I understand, the school has been very
supportive.  I believe the part time nurse even went to a pump training
to familiarize herself with the pump.  I let the school know I was also
pump user, and they seemed very enthusiastic to learn more and have me
as a
backup contact should a problem arise with the pumps during school hours
the parents couldn't be reached.  However, I think that we are very
lucky to
have such a concerned and eager to learn staff.