Re: [IP] I'm ALMOST an official member!!

I started on my pump first with saline and im glad i did. It gave me a chance
to get familiarized with the pump and get comfortable on how to use it
without worrying about giving too much insulin. I had a wonderful minimed
trainer come to my home and trained me on everything. They even provided an
ASL interpreter free of charge (i'm Deaf). Then I went to a two day training
program at the hospital with the nurse practioners that I had been working
with and three other new pumpers. It was wonderfl meeting other new pumpers
and learning all the details I would need to know. It made my start very easy
and smooth with adjustments. It's been a year and half now and i'm still
loving it! :)

Lyra and Faith
DX 2/87
Pumping since 5/18/2000