Re: [IP] I'm ALMOST an official member!!

>, but it's starting to itch once in a while
> under the tape.  I'm not generally sensitive (allergy wise) to
> things like this, so maybe its all in my head.  What do you think?
> Just wanted to share, and anyone who wants to comment, I would love
> to hear any feedback.

Allergy to latex is pretty common -- and it's in most of the
adhesives. Check when you remove the set that the skin to which the
tape was affixed is not red or at all irritated. If it is, then you
should investigate the zillion or so alternative tapes, wipes, etc...
It's an easy problem to fix if you really have the problem, so don't
sweat it.