RE: [IP] use of different sites

You can put the sites in any of the same places where you used to inject ie:
arms, thighs, upper middle thighs, butt, abs.

Some are easier to do w/o help than others.

I have tried the thighs, not on the sides but upper middle but found that if
I do it directly in middle, it is going into muscle...so I flex muscles
first to see where it won't go into muscle and do it more to the side but
not completely....hope that doesn't confuse you.

I haven't tried arms or butt yet but others say it's fine...I think it
depends on what sort of set you are using..would think that sils are easier
in butt area.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00