Re: [IP] manicure/pedicures

I have been gettting my nails done for about 2 years
and have never had any fungus or infections.  The
place I go to gives each person their own nail kit.
It includes my own set of nail files.  I also see the
sanitizer machine they use to clean the nail cutters
and other things.  My nail place is very clean.  I
think it depends upon who you go to.  Also if your
nail is starting to pop off, don't try to glue it back
on because if their is moisture underneath, you can
develop a fungus or infection.

Do You Yahoo!?