[IP] use of different sites

I want to thank everybody for the different suggestions on where to insert the
I changed my site today and inserted it in my hip. Man, it went in so smooth
and I can't even feel it in there. I thought it would have been a lot more
uncomfortable. Boy was I surprised. Next time, I will try my buttox, though I
do believe I will need help doing that one! :o)
Again thanks!

God Bless.

Yesterday is in the past...
Tomorrow has yet to come...
Today is a gift, that is why we call it...THE PRESENT!