Re: [IP] docs:getting started on pump

Amy talks about the training she had to get started.  Amy, when Joshua was
put on the pump almost 2 years ago (age 8 at the time) we were sent the pumps
along with a video and manuals.  I read the manuals and watched the video.
An RN through Disetronics came to the house and was here for maybe 20
minutes.  She left in such a hurry that she left all of her training manuals
here and was not interested in coming back to get them.  So our training was
about 20 minutes of her watcing me do a terrible first try of a site on Josh
and that was it.  Now, 2 years later and we are doing GREAT!

mom to Joshua