Re: [IP] mail order pharmacies - Express Scripts

Hi.  I checked out Express Sripts several years ago to try and lower my
yearly out of pocket (66% savings).  Well, they would not specify carrier
for insulin.  At the time, I required home delivery, not a yellow slip from
the post office saying to come down in a day and pick up a package.  They
were completly unresponsive to my concerns for insulin stability in an
unairconditioned mail handling facility.  So just kept getting my insulin in
Good luck,
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
DCCT Control Group, MM507