Re: [IP] mail order pharmacies - Express Scripts

Catherine,
Hi.  I checked out Express Sripts several years ago to try and lower my
yearly out of pocket (66% savings).  Well, they would not specify carrier
for insulin.  At the time, I required home delivery, not a yellow slip from
the post office saying to come down in a day and pick up a package.  They
were completly unresponsive to my concerns for insulin stability in an
unairconditioned mail handling facility.  So just kept getting my insulin in
person.
Good luck,
--
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.