[IP] manicure/pedicures

I've been reading all of your responses and I only wish you had watched
20/20 or one of those shows...they showed you people who have gotten fungus,
diseases, scars, and all sorts of yuck!  It was absolutely disgusting and
they said that the majority of places never wash or sanitize their stuff,
they use the same equipment over and over again and the poor people who have
suffered...and these were "normal" people, not even diabetics!

I had a manicure ONCE around 30 years ago and the person cut my cuticles and
they bled forever and I was lucky I didn't get an infection but I have never
had anyone do my nails or feet since then.  I would trust no one whether I
was a normal person or a diabetic since I saw that show!  Ugh!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00