Re: [IP] Group Question:

Hi Dave - you pose an interesting question - I don't change my rates between
work and the weekend - I am only in my 3rd week (and now my supervisor is out
for the month of october - gee THATS not stressful....).  But I am going low
in the afternoons so am thinking of changing my basal - I have instituted a
mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack and that is helping a little. I buy
reduced fat peanut butter and cheese crackers - 24 grams carb - 6 in a pkg -
so 3 in am, 3 in pm - or for the afternoon I keep the soy "corn" dogs in the
freezer.  I did find I had to tell the boss on the second day - so now it's
just out in the open.

So just check more often, plan meals VEry carefully - and recreate on teh
Linda & Dax