[IP] frustration

Well I am a lurker - mainly because things usually are
okay for me - but these past todays have frustrated
me!  I walked all summer - in the am - 2 miles - today
yesterday I started again, but in the pm - doing a
walking tape - testing prior to starting I was in
range  - after which is my pre dinner, I was in the
190's  - what I don't understand is why the post
excercise problem in the pm when I never had one in
the am???????  I am tired of thinking so much!!!
thanks for the opportunity to vent - christa

Do You Yahoo!?