RE: [IP] Wanted: Diabetic software for Palm

Okay folks,

I had a couple minutes today and went to a couple sites on the web to see
what I could find in the way of this software.  You can find some very
interesting software at "www.diabetespilot.com".  It works only with the
palm and not with the desktop for what I understand.  The software will
allow you to log insulin, meals and glucose levels.  If also provides a note
section for each log.  It does have a food database, but it can be a little
tricky to use and does not have the usual fast-food stuff.  You can lookup
fast-food hamburger, but not McDonald's.  It does have a neat feature that
allows you to select everything you just ate and the portions and then the
software will calculate your insulin bolus based on what you told it your
carb ratio was.  The program comes with a 15 day trial period.  I just
started using it and found it interesting.  Its the best thing I've been
able to find so far.  I hope this helps.