Re: [IP] Group Question:

Hi David-

Believe it or not I am an Administrative Secretary and
have 16 investigators in my group.  Talk about stress
at the job. I am 35 but people say I look 27 so the
stress is doing anything bad to me on the outside but
inside is another story.  Mon-Fri. from 12:00 midnight
to 7:30 my basal rate is 1.0 at 7:30 am when I arrive
at work my basal rate goes to 1.3 until 10:30 am and
then it goes to 1.1 until 12 midnight. I already start
stressing about what is going to happen at my job when
I am driving to work.  So that is why I have to change
my basal for 3 hours.  My blood sugars go up in that 3
hours and I do not eat breakfast, who eats when they
are stressing anyway. So on Friday night I have to
change my 7:30 am basal for Sat. and Sun.to 1.0
because if I don't on Sat. morning I will have a low
blood sugar because I don't stress out on Sat. and
Sun. At first I thought it was my vitamins making my
blood sugars go up but that's not the case. Look on
the bright side be glad your man.  Because when you
cry and get emotional your blood sugars go up then
too!!!!  Good luck!!!
Annie