No Subject

I saw something about "high fat" meals, but I didn't see the original
question.  What was it?  I know that both proteins & fats, in large
quantities, will cause high BS 4 to 6 or 7 hours after eating. I haven't
figured what qualifies as a "high" fat or protein meal (I usually avoid both
as much as possible) and how to guess at the basal rates needed 4 to 7 hours
afterwards.  Has anyone had good luck experimenting with this?  (I'm sure
alot of it depends on the individual, but I'd to hear from anyone who's been
able to work out something of a formula.)