[IP] mail order pharmacies

Thanks to all those who responded to my gripe about
struggling to take the next step in this pump therapy.
Once you shed the mantle of the doctor's starting
advice it really is up to the patient to figure out
the correct path through reading and talking to IPers!

One more gripe and then my next email will be filled
with sunshine and monkeys...
I'm with Aetna, who has treated me pretty well, but
Express Scripts, the mail order pharmacy is so inept.
Luckily, I only really have to deal with them when my
doc has to send in a new prescription (they only
accept a precription of 90 days with 3 refills). Every
time my doc faxes them a prescription they don't
receive it at least twice (no matter what doc sends
it) and something always goes wrong between Aetna and
the pharmacy and they only have contact with each
other via email, which leaves me the job of calling
back and forth between the entities. At this point, in
my bid for test strips (which after weeks of calling
and waiting for my order, they sent out less than half
of my 90 day supply), I've called them almost every
day for 2 1/2 weeks, and they still can't find out
what's holding the order up. They say they'll call me
back and they don't, and I can never get through to
the person I spoke with previously (always on the
phone or unavailable). I've been so pleasant and
understanding with these people, and if I go back to
my local pharmacy it's much more expensive. Does
anyone deal with this problem or have any advice?
Thanks again,

Do You Yahoo!?