RE: [IP] What Lab Processes Your Blood Work?

Sue Kinzelman [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Just to clarify this. Your name will not be associated with
> the lab. In my
> research I would like to find out what labs do blood work
> besides Quest
> Diagnostics. Anyone know of any other labs besides Quest?
> Labs have different blood panels and may use different
> parameters for test
> results.

Quest Labs is just one of several large independent laboratories that do
blood work.  If you can be specific with regard to what you are looking for,
perhaps I can retrieve a good bit of information and data for you.  It might
be best if you emailed my privately.

Jim Handsfield, PhD, MPH
Division of Laboratory Systems
Public Health Practice Program Office
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
email @ redacted / (770)488-8106