Re:[IP] pump malfunctions

I have heard many people talk about static problems, changed basals, etc,
BUT has anyone had a problem with it simply not delivering?  Last week
Rachel's pump (while DISCONNECTED) stopped delivering.  I called Minimed
and they got a refurbished one out to me next day and Rachel's pump started
working again that afternoon.  Luckily BEFORE we had to resort back to
injections!  I still sent it in for a check up as we are now a little gun
shy that it would stop again.  Anybody had this problem?

Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 4 years old.