[IP] new pump start

Well I've entered uncharted waters, I started 100% on the pump today. It was
a little confusing, but not bad. I've got the operating manual & I bought
the book "pumping insulin" (it should come with every pump) watched the
video a couple of times, felt somewhat confident & did it. I'm setting my
basal & bolus rates by the book (pumping insulin) & will check my blood
every hour for a while until I get the hang of it. I hope my diabetes nurse
clinician & Doctor don't get mad at me, but its my life and disease and,
hey, I've got to do sometime! Hope to talk to you all later.
David Chase
Swanton, VT