Re: [IP] Children with pumps attending private religious schools?

i dont think it should matter to the school if you have a pump or not.
in all reality it probably will. It is a scary thing to deal with if you dont
know how :)
maybe you could show the teachers, have a one on one and show them that your
son/daughter knows what to do and that the teacher doesnt need to do anything
unless the child needs it.
the child needs to be relaxedx with the idea as wella s the theachers.
that is what i did. we had a meetingme, the theachers and my mom and
explaiend evreything ( i was on shots at the time but had to take shots at
eventually a few days later we had a class discussion and showed them how to
do things in an emergency and what i did.  etc.  just so everyone was
ggod luck any how