Re: [IP] Manicures/Pedicures

I have my eyebrows waxed and get pedicures all the
time (no foot neuropathy). I go to those Korean
manicure places that seem to be on every corner in New
Yrok City where they don't speak English and don't
sanitize their tools well. I haven't had any problems,
I just don't let them scrape at the callous on the
bottom of my foot (which is kind of disgusting in any
case). I can't afford the spa places, like where you
received the gift certificate to. They probably speak
English and it wouldn't hurt to tell them you're a
diabetic.  Live it up!
Catherine