RE: [IP] non responding highs

Hi Richard:
First of all, I don't drink soda...the bubbles in them blow me up and
secondly I don't do caffeine.

As far as a glucose or energy bar, yuck!  Those things are horrible!

After I eat bkfst, such as cereal w/milk and my vit. c. and calcium
(chewable) or 2 slices of cinnamon raisin bread or 2 pieces of frozen
waffles or 2 mini bagels.  I'm not a big eater...lunch is less and dinner is
very well planned out with protein, veggies and carbs....

It seems the crashes mostly happen in the mornings as opposed to rest of

Kathy B.