[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Plea for Tenders or Ultraflex

Bactroban is an antibiotic ointment.  I use it in addition to using alcohol
and a bard skin prep on my site.  You can get it at your local pharmacy but
I believe
you need a prescription for it.

Denise R.

Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 22:09:03 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Plea for Tenders or Ultraflex

Is bactoban what you use instead of the IV preps? Can you get it at a local

Thanks for the info.

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml