[IP] Re: Ghost sight pains

I tend to get the supposed or alleged sight pains usually in the middle of
my upper abdomen. The insulin bolus usually hurts when it is being bolused
and it hurts to lay on my stomach at night. I wonder if it is close to a
nerve but the blood sugar readings are always really good mostly really low
when it hurts. Making me wonder-"whats up with that!" It seems to be one of
those "you got to be a pumper to understand this" issue. Sharon B.