From: Sue Kinzelman
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 3:28 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] What Lab Processes Your Blood Work?

I am working on a paper about lab work and I'd like to get
a list of labs throughout the country and Canada. Who does your lab work?

So far, I have:
  Quest Diagnostics

When you get your lab report, what things are listed on it?
So far I have these...I might not have them all spelled correctly.

Lipid Panel
*Triglicerides
*Cholesteral, total
*HDL - Cholesteral