Re: [IP] Manicures/Pedicures

  I get these services all the time.  Just make sure they do not cut you and
cause an infection.  I also do not let them use the jet spa on my feet.
These things can harbor bacteria that our diabetic feet don't need....they
just use a plain foot bath for me.(They totally understand my concerns).  I
have not had any problems nor does my doctor care that I do this(as long as I
am careful).  He would rather me do that than dance on my toes all day
long(as I currently do several days a week).  Happy birthday and enjoy your
day at the spa!