[IP] Manicures/Pedicures

I got a gift certificate to a spa for my birthday.  I get to pick from a
menu of spa services, and was interested in the manicure and pedicure
(and massage!).  I know as diabetics we are told (were told?) not to get
these, but my circulation is good and I seem to have all the feeling in
my feet and toes -- is there really any reason not to?

(Type 1 8 years, pumping 5.5 years, Minimed 508)