[IP] Anyone know anything about accu-check active meter?

Sorry if this is rehashing, but checked the archives and couldn't find

Kroger Supermarket is running a special for the new Accu-chek Active meter
(it's free if you buy the strips). The strips are only $19.99 for 50 strips,
which is a considerable savings. We love our accu-check complete and
advantage, so thinking a switch might be a good idea, but don't know anything
about the meter's capabilities. Checked the Roche website, and no info there,

Thanks for any help,
Betsy (mom to 12 yo Stephanie, dxd at 4.5, pumping since 3/98)