[IP] Yeah!! Doing much better (Used to be "I'm so frustrated!!"

Just wanted to let you all know, now that I'm done with my steroids - my bs is
much better!!  I took the last of my steroids last night (Should have been
this morning - but I dropped one and it rolled under the fridge -- ain't no
way I'm going to try to retrieve that puppy!!) so I took the one for this
morning last night and am done.  My bs today has been right at 130!!!  MUCH
better than the 300s I've been running!!

Deb in Southern Illinois