[IP] RSe: cold that won't go away

>>> I seem to have this cold that just won't go away.  <snip> I'm not dying,
but it just doesn't make the rest of life any easier when you have a runny
nose and headache and sore throat and can't sleep... you know, all the fun
stuff that comes with having a cold.  <snip> So what should I do, any
suggestions?  <snip> Any ideas? >>>

Do you also have a fever? If not, it's probably allergies. I used to love
September with the relief in weather and the calm in the neighborhood due to
classes having started, etc.  Then I would realize I was sneezing my fool
head off and felt miserable. There is a different kind of pollen in the fall
and I was allergic. Couldn't go outside. I started using my *Springtime*
Rx'd allergy pills and that cleared it up.

Great thing though, I must have growed up since I haven't had one allergy
pill for over two years. I often sneezed 7-9 times in succession with it
almost choking me for lack of breath. That lasted about 3 or more decades
and I *feel your pain*. I enjoy September again. YMMV (~_^)

You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.