re: [IP] Ghost Site Pains

In a message dated 10/1/01 11:45:57 AM, email @ redacted
(cherry) writes:

<< Do you ever have "ghost site pains"? What I mean is, do you ever
experience pains of where past sites have been? I experience them especially
in the stomach. It is like I have a site that is going sore. >>

I had that problem sometimes the first year of so of pumping, usually just
for a few minutes at a time, and I think always in the lower abdomen.  I
asked my then endo about it, and she had nothing to offer.  I don't think I
actually have them anymore, or maybe I just got used to them (I am the one
with the 2nd degree burns across the abdomen, so the current situation is not
at all representative <gr.>).

Linda Z