[IP] Cold that won't go away

Hi Julie,
     Maybe it's not a cold.  It could be allergies.
     When my son was three, it seemed like he always had a cold.  I'd be
bringing him to the pediatrician all the time.  She said the same thing. Not
bacterial.  Told me to get him checked out by a allergist.  That's what it
was.  He was on allergy shots for three years and now has no problems.  He
does take a Claritin redi tab each morning though. I have to knock on wood
though, he hasn't been sick in a long, long time.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9