RE: [IP] Pumping Novalog

Sorry if I am out of the loop on this...

1) Is Novalog now on the market for the general public (with prescription or
otherwise) or is it in trial stage still?

2) If it is on the market, does anyone know if it uses the same buffers as
Novolin N or R?

I ask because I have allergic reactions to the buffers in Novolin and thus
have always used Lilly insulin.  My insurance company has a 'preferred'
brand which is Novo Nordisk, but because they don't have a humalog
equivalent they allow me to get the Lilly Humalog without special paperwork
stating that I have medical necessity to use Lilly over Novo Nordisk.

My concern is that once Novalog is available to everyone I will have to get
all the paperwork together.