Re: [IP] RE: insulin in mail

I have not ever used mail order to get insulin or strips but I don't think it
would be a big problem with a few precautions. Because if you think about it
the pharmacy had to have them ship to there store or maybe a distribution
center and then there store so you are looking at the same thing there with
weather temps. and hot trucks ect. So I don't see how it would make that much
of a difference could be wrong it's just a thought.