[IP] Re: NYtime article on olympic swimmer

In a message dated 10/31/00 11:22:02 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< http://www.nytimes.com/2000/10/31/science/31CASE.html >>
   That was without a doubt an exceptional article. Thanks for sharing it
with us. As I wrote in an e-mail that I just sent to dozens of cyber pals:
   "This article from the NY Times, written by Gary's dedicated
endocrinologist, is not only inspirational, but the final quote should be
ENLARGED & mailed to every endo, every school nurse, every "friend" who
dismissed life with diabetes as no big deal!"
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)

I couldn't read the article, it said i needed a password to see it.
Did I do something wrong.  I just copied and pasted the URL.

Faith  u
Spandex is to the body what coffee is to the mind