[IP] Pump Started!!!

Here I thought that needle was going to really hurt but was I surprised. I
didn't feel a thing. It was actually less painful than the short syringes.
I have jumped the first hurdle now let's see if I can become a track star.
They seem to think I will do fine. They were surprised at how well I knew
which screens to do what with and which buttons to do it with. they said
usually one of the hardest parts was for people to figure out how to program
the remote but I already had that done.
Sorry if I sound like I am bragging but I am very proud of myself and think
that I have made a good decision on getting my bg's under control. I know it
probably will be a little bit of a struggle but I will get there.